View Single Post
Old 05-17-2013, 02:34 PM   #61
bigmac

bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tankyguy View Post
That's why you're supposed to dress nice regardless of what you weigh. Nice clothes and looking spiffy is supposed to suggest how well off you are without anyone having to talk to you.

You mean my Target shorts and Walmart t-shirts (Target doesn't stock 3X and 4X men's shirts) won't cut it?

Also, I once had a date refuse to ride in my old 1987 F-150 because it was such a POS. However, when I picked my wife up for our first date she not only leaned over to unlock my door but she then slid across to the middle saying "a bench seat -- cool". So I pretty much knew she was a keeper from the get go.

Note: automatic door locks have ruined the time honored test of opening your date's door and then waiting to see if she'll reach across to open you'res. If she didn't game over.

Last edited by bigmac; 05-17-2013 at 02:39 PM.
bigmac is offline   Reply With Quote