View Single Post
Old 05-17-2013, 02:40 PM   #62
tankyguy

tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmac View Post
Over the years I've come to the conclusion that a very substantial percentage of the female population is indeed very shallow (I'm sure many men are too). If you want to get play you can't be more than a little fat and it also helps to be a bit of an asshole.
Yup. For volume, 'good looking, confident asshole' trumps 'overweight awkward nice guy' any day for most of the female population. For volume.

And by nice guy, I don't mean an extreme doormat who never sticks up for themselves; I mean an actual guy who is nice, easy going and tries to treat women right.

There is no doubt many people often confuse confidence and good looks with honesty and goodness.

I guess the best one can try for, unless you're willing to completely remake yourself into a good looking asshole, is to be confident despite being overweight and awkward and hope you stumble across a woman who is a cut above.

Speaking from personal experience, it's not an easy or terribly encouraging road to travel.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmac View Post
You mean my Target shorts and Walmart t-shirts (Target doesn't stock 3X and 4X men's shirts) won't cut it?
You have to work with what you've got, but I've saved up to wear custom tailored if it made me look as well dressed as guys who can find their size anywhere. It sucks that I had to pay through the eye to dress as well, and still not get results. But hey, no one said life was fair.

Last edited by tankyguy; 05-17-2013 at 02:48 PM.
tankyguy is offline   Reply With Quote