View Single Post
Old 05-18-2013, 01:51 AM   #68
Amaranthine
Adamant Anti-Nihilist

Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BearHug2013 View Post
It might've simply been a bad example on her part but the original point is still valid.
Shallowness itself is not bad, but when it's someone's sole criteria for there romantic life..there not doing themselves any favors.
Oh, I certainly agree with that. There's far more to any good relationship than physical attraction, and it'd surely be a mistake to mainly judge off that. I'm just bored

Though. I think the goodness of "not being shallow" depends on the context. When I've attempted to not be shallow in certain relationships (that meaning pursuing despite lack of physical attraction), I would honestly say the sexual element suffered. And a lot of guys probably aren't eager to accept that. But yes, generally, I would agree.

Right. Time to get to sleep >.>
Amaranthine is offline   Reply With Quote