View Single Post
Old 05-18-2013, 02:09 AM   #70
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amaranthine View Post
Though. I think the goodness of "not being shallow" depends on the context. When I've attempted to not be shallow in certain relationships (that meaning pursuing despite lack of physical attraction), I would honestly say the sexual element suffered. And a lot of guys probably aren't eager to accept that. But yes, generally, I would agree.

Right. Time to get to sleep >.>
Sorry for the double post, forgot to answer this!

There is a difference between naturally not being shallow and trying to force yourself into a relationship with a person you don't find attractive. If you don't find them attractive then the relationship wont work. I think I am going to leave my comments on attraction at this though, because as an asexual I'll be honest, I really struggle to understand about raw sexual attraction between people.
loopytheone is online now   Reply With Quote