View Single Post
Old 06-15-2013, 05:19 AM   #53
fatgirl33
Just doodlin'

fatgirl33 is a member of the 500 clubfatgirl33 is a member of the 500 clubfatgirl33 is a member of the 500 clubfatgirl33 is a member of the 500 clubfatgirl33 is a member of the 500 clubfatgirl33 is a member of the 500 club

I have some updates in the "wow, I got fat!" area...

I've been aware over the last year that I've been putting on weight. Some other health issues have reduced the amount of activity I've been doing physically, I've worked from home more often, and I guess I've been snacking a little more than I normally do (ok, a lot).

I realized I'd put on some pudge a few weeks ago when I went to reach across my desk to pick up a paper off the printer - a movement I'd performed about 10,000 times before - and I couldn't reach! The chub around my middle wouldn't let me get close enough to the desk. I had to get up out of my seat to get it!

When I had my physical this week I was actually SHOCKED to learn I'd reached a new milestone... I was expecting the scale to show a weight of 375 or 380, because I knew I'd gotten a little heavier. I was stunned to see 412! I have officially joined the 400 club!

Time for some french toast with syrup, methinks!
Brenda