Thread: Coming out
View Single Post
Old 07-04-2013, 07:15 PM   #2
CarlaSixx
Just Another Weirdo

CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!

I never had a big coming out. It just kinda... happened. I think most people suspected me of it. And good friends knew of my past with men and women. So there was never a time I had to sit down and explain myself.

I do still have some friends who don't quite know my sexual identity. But they've gotten so used to not seeing me with anyone or not flirting with anyone. So when it comes out that I'm bisexual, I still have some friends that are a little shocked. They don't really care, they just kinda find it odd that I don't actually go around telling people what I like, as most of them do just that.
CarlaSixx is offline   Reply With Quote