Thread: Coming out
View Single Post
Old 07-04-2013, 10:18 PM   #3
penguin
Fnord

penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I didn't come out as such. I've been involved with women, dated and slept with them, but not to the same extent as men. I have surprised a few people, like when I had dates with a man one night in the week and later with a woman (and her husband, but I didn't tell them that). One lady I worked with just about had her eyes pop out in surprise over that, but I found that funny. I figure that in today's society, it's nothing big or newsworthy. Sometimes I like women, sometimes I like men. Sometimes I like both