View Single Post
Old 08-27-2013, 02:49 PM   #91
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Hey Gourneau, I'm glad that you made at least some sort of connection to help, by the sounds of it.

I would assume that there must be some Asperger support forums out there? (I don't know, but it is the net, what isn't out there somewhere?). Could be worth searching for, as you may find more people who have been where you are and have advise that might better fit your life. Not that there aren't some aspies here, but I think it is kind of a limited pool? Also people who will offer good wishes, of course, but without understanding what it is like to be in your head, it is hard to offer advice about what might help, I think?

Anyway, best of luck, and keep working on improving the situation. Sometimes it is amazing where we can get, if we can just keep putting one foot in front of the other (figuratively speaking, although I suppose literally too).