Thread: bi-gendered?
View Single Post
Old 09-18-2013, 04:50 AM   #51
love handles

love handles can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokeslove handles can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokeslove handles can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigCutieAnya View Post
Very interesting topic!

Someone talked about masturbation earlier and the shifting arousal points during masturbation. I think what you think about while you masturbate is a very good indicator of your true sexual feelings. There is no sexual partner to cater to, just yourself working towards a goal of release by any means necessary. As for myself, there are times when I picture myself as a man having sex with either men or women and orgasm with the typical male hip thrusting, projecting that energy outwards. There are also times when I imagine myself a woman having sex with either men or women and orgasm with a deep feeling of the need to be penetrated and to envelop.
I realise I am replying to a 3 year old post but what the heck.
If this is true (which I think is totally possible) then I am mentally both genders and bi-sexual. In real life I am a lesbian but strangely I mostly fantasize about being a gay man with another man. Sometimes about being a woman (Normally a bit bigger than I am now) being with a guy and sometimes I think about being a fat guy with a thin woman. It's strange because while in real life I usually prefer fat partners in my fantasies they are normally thin.
I can masturbate and jump from one fantasy to the other.. from being male to female and gay to straight. I'm not sure about the reasons why my partners are thin in my fantasies but I think it has something to do with the fact that I am the focus of them. (If that makes sense?!)
love handles is offline   Reply With Quote