Thread: bi-gendered?
View Single Post
Old 09-30-2013, 05:01 AM   #53
Ample Pie
Fattitude Problem

Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fangs View Post
I can't tell you how many times I've gender changed mid-masturbation. Sometimes I'm a man the whole way through. I'm truly bisexual in the sense that I might start off with being attracted to a man/woman, but I won't really even know what gender/person will end up getting me off in the end.

Quite a blunt post from my part, but I hope that helps others be ok with "being blurry".

The one thing that is *always* constant is fat. Maybe it's just a pudgy belly - maybe it's almost 400lbs. There will always be a tummy, ass, boobs, etc fixation.
I'm rarely female in my masturbatory fantasies. I am sometimes and when I am, that's when fat plays the biggest (npi) role. My first masturbatory orgasm happened because of a fantasy in which I was very much a boy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by butch View Post
I think many people who would fit this concept call themselves gender benders or gender queer (at least, I consider myself gender queer). I don't know that I would use the phrase 'bi-gendered' because I think the focus on twos shores up the illusory idea that there are only two genders, and that one should fit completely on one side or the other of that pair. I guess I've read too much Judith Butler or Jacques Derrida.
Though I feel awkward using the term "genderqueer" because I'm not really sure I should have access to that term, I agree that, on the whole, it's better than "bi-gendered" just because of binary bit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cors View Post
To me, someone who is bi-gender(ed) is a person feels like they are born in the wrong body, kind of like someone who is transgender but their true self is a hermaphrodite. In other words, they want to be simultaneously male and female with the parts to go along with it.

I consider myself genderqueer. I do appear conventionally feminine, but I often feel like a drag queen when I am dressed to the nines. The idea of playing around with gender roles also get me all hot and bothered - nothing more exciting than packing under a tight leather skirt and bending someone who is outwardly tough and masculine over. I sometimes wish I am male, but I would want to be extremely campy, flamboyant and queer so most people don't take it seriously.
Yes.