View Single Post
Old 10-01-2013, 01:41 AM   #63
GamerGainerGirl
SSBBW in progress

GamerGainerGirl carries a lot of weight on this boardGamerGainerGirl carries a lot of weight on this boardGamerGainerGirl carries a lot of weight on this boardGamerGainerGirl carries a lot of weight on this boardGamerGainerGirl carries a lot of weight on this board
Default Food <3

Please tell us a little about yourself. Age, locale, work, family, whatever you'd like to share.
I am 19 and stay home gamer I love to read, game, fantasize, and eat. And think about eating

Tell us a bit about your relationship with food. Are you a 'foodie' and, if so, what do you think makes you a foodie?
Yes. Yes. YES I am a foodie. I revolve my existence around food. "Gaming night!! TIME FOR JUNK FOOD AND FAST FOOD" When I wake up my biggest motivation is if I know I have some good breakfast or leftovers awaiting me. I only want to go places if there will be foood. I am terrible for doing this lol! I kid you not when I say food IS my 1st thought everyday pretty much :3

Is there a special food, or type of food that would elect you president of its fan club?
Cheese. Hands down. I loveeeee cheese and where most people would be like "CHOCOLATE" I am like "CHEEESE" though I love chocolate too I also love potatoes of every sort, mashed being my favorite. Lots of butter and seasoning and cheese and BACON. Which brings me to bacon <3 <3

What is the freakiest or most fun food fact about you?
Freakiest? O.o I have no idea lmao.

Do you like to cook? Do you have a dish or dishes you consider your specialties?
YUP. Hmm, pastas probably

Do you think more about food or sex? (this might help with the "are you a foodie" question, above)
Food *blushes*
GamerGainerGirl is offline   Reply With Quote