Thread: Help me gain :D
View Single Post
Old 10-01-2013, 03:49 AM   #1
GamerGainerGirl
SSBBW in progress

GamerGainerGirl carries a lot of weight on this boardGamerGainerGirl carries a lot of weight on this boardGamerGainerGirl carries a lot of weight on this boardGamerGainerGirl carries a lot of weight on this boardGamerGainerGirl carries a lot of weight on this board
Default Help me gain :D

Hey! I am still new here but am very excited to really get started on my weight gain. I have been a gainer for a long time and have never been a small girl. Until recently I was passively gaining (not dieting, not restricting myself too much) but after my boyfriend and I had a talk where he admited it wasn't just that he was comfortable/turned on by my size but that he wanted me bigger I decided whole heartedly to embrace it and eat what I want and as much as I want!

I am 280lbs (and 5'4) right now and have been eating a lot lately. I would love to get some people supporting and encouraging me and telling me what they think! Other than him I don't know any FFA's and obviously there are a lot of people who are just the opposite! It would be good to have positivity

So I will post some pictures now, in order from oldest to newest. The oldest dates back two years ago and they progress up until just 2 weeks ago. Tell me what you think!

OH and I made a wishlist for things to help me add to my squishiness! It is here: http://amzn.com/w/382OZVNL7B6SA
I would loveeee anything on there
2 years ago - Now

GamerGainerGirl is offline   Reply With Quote