View Single Post
Old 10-07-2013, 04:52 AM   #352
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

My mother is a big believer that feeders are something disgusting and slimy that exist to abuse and deceive their poor little victim of a partner. Understandably as somebody who enjoys both the feedee and feeder aspect of things this annoys me quite a lot, though she is too much of a bigoted old woman for it to be worth me bothering to explain things properly to. She once called me a feeder as a insult and I guess she thought it worked because I went all shocked and red and flushed... actually my immediate thought was 'How does she know? How does she know? Is she reading my messages or something?!'!

Both me and my partner are neutral about gaining weight, though I will admit that I am loving the idea of him getting bigger! But we enjoy the feeding aspect itself, which I guess is a bit different from most feeder/feedee type people. Then again, I never do anything 'normally'!
loopytheone is offline   Reply With Quote