View Single Post
Old 10-10-2013, 10:00 AM   #5
agouderia
Library Girl

agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!

The posting of this new story thread leaves me highly conflicted:

Your "Steve & Ashley" is one of the BHM classics that won me over for the genre, let me try my own hand at writing up some of my personal fantasies. So naturally I love reading about it's backstory .... (plus I can fully relate, formulating underage erotic fantasies also is on my list of sins.....)

On the other hand, I'm generally against the moderation tendency here to excavate and repost classics (or not-so classics, some over-aged) in the Recent Additions section. It's neither meaningful or even necessary, as they are neither recent nor an addition to the Dimensions library.
Anybody who is only a mildly interested library user here sees the various archives on the library board as well as the link to the old library under 'stories' in the top bar on the page.
We're all grown up readers, we know or can easily learn how to navigate the collection. If we can't find something or are interested in special genres or authors, we can ask in th reader's forum - somebody is bound to help.

Let Recent Additions stay genuinely recent!
agouderia is offline   Reply With Quote