Thread: Selfies
View Single Post
Old 11-09-2013, 02:57 PM   #19
LeoGibson
Slangin'

LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hozay J Garseeya View Post
I've always wanted to be able to pull of a buzzed head with a beard. You sir, took it to the next level and it looks amazing. Also, salt and pepper beard...you son of a bitch.
Thank you kind sir. A lovely compliment indeed from a gent as dapper and suave as yourself. Although I cannot claim anything for the salt and pepper beard (more salt than pepper I'm afraid) as father time took care of that one. Seems like only about 3 our maybe 4 years ago it was still dark, but what the hell 40 Is just around the corner so I guess it's about time I reckon.