Thread: Help me gain :D
View Single Post
Old 11-12-2013, 02:54 AM   #32
azerty
Life is worth living

azerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by GamerGainerGirl View Post
I think I figured out a way to do it from my phone! Woo!

So here are a couple selfies! 292 lbs and counting. So close to that sweet unknown of 300)

Okay so these ones are bit embarrassing but u have always had a small butt so I am excited that I have ACTUALLY gained so a butt weight!! It's mostly a squishy bulge that's new right at the top of my ass So let's keep an eye on it as I grow. Hopefully it keeps growing! :3

And here are some things I have been eating a lot of lately :3 these and loads of awesome fresh baked bread that a local store sells affordably, lots of cheeeese <3, macaroni, and homemade pizza things I make ^.^

Very sweet