View Single Post
Old 11-12-2013, 06:57 AM   #33
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LillyBBBW View Post
I think people are confusing it with high standards. I don't care how many shoes or action figures you own. As long as you are taking care of yourself you are not high maintenance. When I think high maintenance I think needy.
That was something that I was never clear on. When someone is described as 'high maintenance,' is that supposed to mean that they put a lot of time into their appearance, etc, or that they need a lot from their partner? Or is it one of those 'it varies on who is saying it and the context' things?