View Single Post
Old 11-12-2013, 08:59 AM   #35
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms Charlotte BBW View Post
I am jealous that you are secure enough in your beauty to only need to brush your hair before leaving the house. I think, well I know...I am very insecure with the way I look which is why I am high maintenance, if that makes sense?
Well thank you very much! I know a lot of the time people who prefer the whole makeup and styling look think that I must be insecure and be down on myself for not dressing up. But it is more a being comfortable in my own skin thing and I have always thought that people should do whatever makes them feel comfortable, you know?

Also, I don't think you have any reason to feel insecure, from what I can see from your picture you look pretty to me.
loopytheone is online now   Reply With Quote