View Single Post
Old 08-10-2006, 02:51 PM   #47
ValentineBBW
seeking Vegas

ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy
Tater Babies are a thick cut pre-seasoned potato wedge available by the bag in the frozen section at the store. Intended to be baked, tho.

I once saw a famous hot dog place that deep fried all their menu items, that gave me the idea of cooking lil'smokies that way. But not for very long, or they become "crispy critters"

Hmm very interesting. I hadn't thought about deep-frying either one of these times, but now I will give them a try. Thanks Fuzzy.
ValentineBBW is offline   Reply With Quote