View Single Post
Old 11-16-2013, 05:03 AM   #40
FatAndProud

FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I don't care what I look like to go out to the store. I don't care what others think of my appearance. I do dress when I am going on a date or doing something "important" that day (doc appt, SOS office, etc.) because you do get treated a lot better when kept.

I'm definitely not high maintenance and have met many men that are. It's an instant turn-off. I like a modest man.
FatAndProud is offline   Reply With Quote