View Single Post
Old 11-16-2013, 08:08 PM   #60
Blackhawk2293
Still tired of life

Blackhawk2293 makes people happy simply by logging inBlackhawk2293 makes people happy simply by logging inBlackhawk2293 makes people happy simply by logging inBlackhawk2293 makes people happy simply by logging inBlackhawk2293 makes people happy simply by logging inBlackhawk2293 makes people happy simply by logging inBlackhawk2293 makes people happy simply by logging inBlackhawk2293 makes people happy simply by logging inBlackhawk2293 makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larger_Than_Life View Post
I've been trying to gain weight on and off for about 2 years now, but for some reason was never able to get over 200lbs. I've always stopped at 195 and could never find myself going over. The last time I stepped on a scale, I was about 185 and that was four months ago. Today, I got out the shower and decided to step on the scale, see what was up to. I'm 201lbs as of today. I took a look in the mirror, and saw that my butt and thighs have gotten bigger, and my stomach is hanging out a bit more. So, as of today, I am committing to this thing. After the BMI calculator told me that I am obese, I might as well live up to the title. Not only today did I realize I'm fat, but I want to be fat. I want to be a fat ass and love it. I love to eat and be with people that want to eat. Hope everyone else is making it to their gain goals. Hopefully, I can come back next year and be a little heavier
Yeah reaching 200 was something that was a bit of a barrier for me too but I eventually broke it and it was all up from there, I'm now 245 and having fun with all the food that I can. It has also helped me hold my alcohol better! Hahahaha