View Single Post
Old 11-20-2013, 01:57 PM   #1507
Aurora
Kushy Curves

Aurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigCutieLaurel View Post
I've always stood by that I am not a gainer (in the respect that I won't force myself to eat or count calories or anything).. But I've kind of been liking the thought of gaining on purpose lately.. I've been kind of fantasizing about it. And tonight I stuffed myself and I was so freaking full. I didn't feel sick or anything like I thought I would, I just kind of felt stretched (I don't know if that's the right word) and nice.

I don't really know what to think about this.
If it feels good...

Gaining can be a lot of fun and very rewarding, but it's not for everyone. You could always try it out, set a goal of 15 lbs or something.
Aurora is offline   Reply With Quote