View Single Post
Old 11-23-2013, 12:39 PM   #43
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Hmm, this is interesting. I love discussing what people think of when they say certain words and phrases, it is amazing how many different views there are on the same few words and it really helps clear up about 50% of arguments!

For me, somebody who is high maintenance is a person that requires a lot of time or a lot of resources in their preparations for everyday life. Like I said, not necessarily a bad thing in my eyes.
loopytheone is offline   Reply With Quote