View Single Post
Old 12-07-2013, 11:12 AM   #45
Donna
wait...what?

Donna has ascended what used to be the highest level.Donna has ascended what used to be the highest level.Donna has ascended what used to be the highest level.Donna has ascended what used to be the highest level.Donna has ascended what used to be the highest level.Donna has ascended what used to be the highest level.Donna has ascended what used to be the highest level.Donna has ascended what used to be the highest level.Donna has ascended what used to be the highest level.Donna has ascended what used to be the highest level.Donna has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Physically I am definitely high maintenance. I am handicapped due to RA compounded by being supersized, so I sometimes require assistance. I don't like asking for it and strive to be as independent as possible but sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do.

Appearance wise I am also high maintenance. I have standing bi-weekly mani/pedi/waxing appointments and monthly hair and facial appointments. I dress comfortably, but in general I will not leave the house looking sloppy. I don't get all bent out of shape if others are dressed sloppy (I have a friend who does, though and it amuses me for reasons I cannot explain,) but I do take care of my appearance and make sure I am what I believe to be "well put together."

Emotionally I like to think I am in the average maintenance. My husband describes me as low maintenance. While I tend to wear my heart on my sleeve and take things too personally sometimes, I recognize that about myself and try not to let it effect my behavior towards others. I'm not needy or clingy emotionally and often most of those close to me do not know when they have hurt my feelings. I haven't always been this way...when I was younger I was very needy emotionally and oftentimes extremely demanding.
Donna is offline   Reply With Quote