View Single Post
Old 12-27-2013, 08:11 PM   #67
Blackhawk2293
Still tired of life

Blackhawk2293 makes people happy simply by logging inBlackhawk2293 makes people happy simply by logging inBlackhawk2293 makes people happy simply by logging inBlackhawk2293 makes people happy simply by logging inBlackhawk2293 makes people happy simply by logging inBlackhawk2293 makes people happy simply by logging inBlackhawk2293 makes people happy simply by logging inBlackhawk2293 makes people happy simply by logging inBlackhawk2293 makes people happy simply by logging in

I had a "wow I got fat" moment when I was on the plane heading from Brisbane back to Sydney and I could feel that I was wide enough for my sides to be touching each of the armrests on either side and that I had to adjust the seatbelt to be a lot looser than it was earlier this year when I flew to Singapore.

I actually have the same problem with my gaming chair at home now. I only just fit in it but it's an old chair that has some sort of reinforced metal frame so it won't break like my other (newer) chair did. But when I get fatter I will need to buy a new one because I won't fit in it.