View Single Post
Old 01-13-2014, 12:58 PM   #16
PunkyGurly74
History wonkette

PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cinnamitch View Post
Oh, not even the least bit involving validation. Fat people get it hammered into their heads constantly that they can't get attention. much less sex from anyone other than people who are either just looking for an easy fuck,or someone who needs to go through life with a bag over their head. Turns out that we get the so called "acceptably attractive" people too, and not have to look hard for it either.
This!

I have never forgotten this exchange I had a while ago with someone who stated they were an FA, but, I was wayyy too big for his personal tastes but he liked chatting with me anyway. So had some good conversations and then one night we were messaging and I had stated that someone had contacted me, but, I didn't believe we were a good fit for various reasons.

He stated that someone in my position should not be picky - I should take what I can get because in essence I don't really deserve more because you know...what do I expect. I should be more realistic.

I never spoke to him again.

However, yes...my reality from family members time to time, friends, random people online is that I should first be apologetic for wanting to have sex/relationship/dating and secondly - I should take whatever comes along as I have no options.

At work one day I was asked by a young girl (she made disparaging remarks about me constantly and was a member of management - not realizing I have ears) if I was a virgin. I was completely taken aback by the comment, the setting and the tone. She had just finished talking to another group of co-workers (one of them my friend) about me and how no one could possibly ever want to have sex with me because I'm so fat and hideous )...

I finally responded with a loud laugh and I couldn't stop laughing. I think I finally said something like.."Hell no." (I would have dropped the F bomb if not at work) and walked away. She was and is a horses ass.

Honestly, I have made it clear on previous occasions that I have had sex with a lot of skinny, attractive guys because many people do not believe that anyone can find you sexually attractive when you are fat especially if they are what society considers conventionally attractive (there clearly must be something wrong with them).

I'm not aware of too many things. I know what I know if you know what I mean. Do ya?
PunkyGurly74 is offline   Reply With Quote