View Single Post
Old 01-13-2014, 07:30 PM   #20
cinnamitch
nope

cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!

As you said, that's your opinion. I and several others have stated how others viewed our chances of even having sex and gave examples as to what we have experienced. It wasn't to crow about us getting hot guys and HELLO not all of us fat girls need FA validation to feel confident. I find if I am an interesting person, then I attract interesting men.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmac View Post
When people start going on about how many hot people they've banged its usually because they're looking for validation of some sort. Its usually a certain type of guy going on about how many hot chicks he's had (or could of had if he wanted). When BBWs do this they don't come off looking any better -- IMHO.
cinnamitch is offline   Reply With Quote