View Single Post
Old 01-13-2014, 07:45 PM   #22
bigmac

bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cinnamitch View Post
As you said, that's your opinion. I and several others have stated how others viewed our chances of even having sex and gave examples as to what we have experienced. It wasn't to crow about us getting hot guys and HELLO not all of us fat girls need FA validation to feel confident. I find if I am an interesting person, then I attract interesting men.
I never doubted BBW can and do have sex. There was just something in the way Weeze phrased her post that rubbed me the wrong way. I'm sure you understand as many of my posts seem to rub you the wrong way. I'll let the issue drop. Hope all the BBWs (and BHMs) get all the sex they want.

Last edited by bigmac; 01-13-2014 at 07:51 PM.
bigmac is offline   Reply With Quote