View Single Post
Old 02-20-2014, 11:00 AM   #1527
KHayes666
Go away

KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Its coming up on my 10 year high school reunion so I've been browsing facebook profiles of people I haven't seen since then or lost contact with over the years.

I'm not friends with her anymore as we had a falling out years ago (goth girls and jocks don't mix) but I came across the first real bbw I've ever been attracted to. To make a potentially long story short, she was the girl that gained 30-40 pounds (unintentionally) between my junior and senior year that got me attracted to big girls to begin with. I was after this girl for my entire senior year and on my last day we made out in the rain. We went on a few dates over the years after but we just didn't have the connection, which led to us parting ways a few years ago.

I confess that this bbw is now an ssbbw. The ironic thing was her fiancée and I that never got along screamed at me once that one of his commitments was trying to get her to lose weight because I was "poisoning her mind" by telling her she looked great as she was (this was in 2010). Turns out he fattened her up possibly more than I would have honestly. She looks absolutely gorgeous now and all I can say is thanks dude. You're either a raging hypocrite or totally incompetent but either way she looks more beautiful than ever.