View Single Post
Old 02-20-2014, 01:33 PM   #6
HeavyDuty24
Come on rise up

HeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Black guys do tend to favor BBW more. We like women with some meat on there bones, and usually we are more prone/drawn to BBW/SSBBW. That is mostly true, i mean all races like BBW i mean it has to do with the person but i just think more black men appreaciate and like BBW more and don't care about the size as much. Not saying ALL black guys like or date BBW, but most do. A person can say a BBW is fat and we will think she is juuuust fine haha lol.