View Single Post
Old 02-20-2014, 05:55 PM   #13
HeavyDuty24
Come on rise up

HeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by CastingPearls View Post
I've had Latino guys ask me if I was with Black guys and Middle-Easterners/Egyptians (because it's as common for ME/E's to favor BBW as it is for Black guys in the area where I'm from).

I would say I had equal attention from all three, but only Whites and Latinos care. The least attention from Whites and Asians. White guys IME were the most who wanted to keep it on the DL.

It is ridiculous.

I always bite my tongue from saying, Sorry about your penis.

That is another thing i think alot of black men are more "open" about dating bigger women too.