View Single Post
Old 02-20-2014, 10:45 PM   #16
bigmac

bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatAndProud View Post
No racial, but I want to know why the hell white guys ask me if I date/fuck black men?

My experience is more than a decade old but it may still apply. When I was working in New Jersey (1999-2000) I went to a variety of BBW events across the Northeast. It was immediately obvious that events catered to particular demographics. Most of the men at Massachusetts BBW events were white. The Connecticut BBW events attracted many more black men. Most of the guys at one NYC BBW club were white -- at the other mostly black.

Women chose which events to attend based on their preferences. A pair of sisters I knew were always fighting over which events to attend since one sister preferred black guys and the other white guys. As a mixed guy who can pass for white I had much better luck at events whose male demographic skewed white.

Based on the foregoing I'm thinking that guys who ask "do you date black guys" may be inartfully trying to determine if they're your type. Its always good to know up front if a potential date is or isn't into your demographic.
bigmac is offline   Reply With Quote