View Single Post
Old 02-21-2014, 03:10 AM   #19
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I don't have many friends so I don't have much experience with seeing who other people are most likely to date but I am willing to share some insight as to how things are around where I live, seeing as it seems to be different in different areas.

For the record, I am english and the community I live in is very much predominantly white. As in, at my school of 2,500 pupils there were two black pupils in the 7 years I went there. And not many more asian pupils either and the demographic is pretty similar as young adults (for some reason there seems to a higher diversity of middle to older aged people here but that is outside my personal experience, being only 23).

My personal experience is that, no matter what my size (from chubby to bbw) I have only ever been asked out by white guys. A black guy smiled and winked at me in a bar once and an asian guy picked me up and put me on top of a dancing platform but that is about it! I actually got more popular with the men folk as I got bigger and I have never had a partner be embarrassed or try and hide his relationship with me, they have all been very proud to be seen with me. My fiance is a white male and practically bursts with pride to be seen with me even as I have been getting bigger and am now the biggest I have ever been. So no hiding or being ashamed of me in any of my relationships!

I also have a friend who is a white female and as teenagers/uni students together she was a SSBBW. She is very pretty and never had any problem attracting guys and although, like me, she doesn't mind the race of her partner she was only ever approach by white guys. And not a single one of those seemed embarrassed or tried to keep it secret, they came out dancing as a couple with the rest of us, went about their daily business hand in hand etc.

Just experiences from this small city!
loopytheone is offline   Reply With Quote