View Single Post
Old 02-22-2014, 08:51 AM   #30
bigmac

bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatAndProud View Post
You're a rare exception. I find that the higher a man's social status and prestige, the less likely he is to truly pursue a relationship with a fat woman. Obviously because of social expectations and fear of losing what he has acquired. But there's always exceptions and I smile when I see those men

There's some truth to this but I believe its more of a problem for guys who have more conservative or traditional careers. For example there's much more pressure on district attorney's to conform to social norms than there is on public defenders (indeed we're pretty much expected to be a bit odd).

My wife is an educated professional who is very good at working a room. She added to my prestige (even when she weighed over 400 pounds). After an office event one of our clerks (a very pretty young woman) told me she really liked my wife and wanted to be more like her. After our most recent office Christmas party one of our new attorney's commented that she liked how affectionate we were and wished her husband was more attentive (she's a very thin traditionally beautiful woman).

Last edited by bigmac; 02-22-2014 at 09:00 AM.
bigmac is offline   Reply With Quote