View Single Post
Old 02-22-2014, 12:20 PM   #32
HeavyDuty24
Come on rise up

HeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by PunkyGurly74 View Post
At just a smidge under 40..yes..as stated you are a rare exception in all my years of attempting to date. Though, I cannot say it is exactly due to race. Just trying to think...honestly, I can't think of many men who were okay being seen with me in public. Most of them would make sure their body language screamed "I'm not with her". Tots awesome [sic]. But, I do agree that in my experience that black men have been more vocal..and have hit on me a few occasions using that whole "baby girl" - I'm a sucker. Sadly though, white guys have been far ruder in public to me. Calling me names, making fun of me...etc.

Next....that same question that was asked of the OP has been posed to me on numerous occasions over the years - to me it came across as racist phobia if that makes sense. Also, I think these men suffer from inadequacy issues. When pressed, because my brain cannot comprehend how this is a valid question, why it was an issue or even why would they ask something so stupid it was inevitably followed up by "I don't believe races should mix.". WTF?? Seriously? Well, I don't believe your parents should have had children. Needless to say you move on quickly from these very small minded people.

I hate people like that. I remember one time got into a heated argument on youtube one guy was saying people should stick to there own race i was saying if you love the person who cares what race they were. So many people thumbed my comments down and marked it as spam. Really made me sad and showed me what kind of world we are living in. It's a damn shame man. I have alot of mixed people in my family and we are all family ya know it does't matter.