View Single Post
Old 02-22-2014, 04:13 PM   #35
PunkyGurly74
History wonkette

PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

For the majority of people it really does not matter. I think society has shifted over the years and these questions jar most of us. We remember these conversations because they are so far left of field of how we view the world. These are sad people with small lives. I'm sure most of other their views on life are closed off - how much richer are we for not being this narrow minded!

All that being said, I wouldn't mind punching them when I receive this question.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeavyDuty24 View Post
I hate people like that. I remember one time got into a heated argument on youtube one guy was saying people should stick to there own race i was saying if you love the person who cares what race they were. So many people thumbed my comments down and marked it as spam. Really made me sad and showed me what kind of world we are living in. It's a damn shame man. I have alot of mixed people in my family and we are all family ya know it does't matter.

I'm not aware of too many things. I know what I know if you know what I mean. Do ya?
PunkyGurly74 is offline   Reply With Quote