View Single Post
Old 02-22-2014, 10:07 PM   #37
HeavyDuty24
Come on rise up

HeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by PunkyGurly74 View Post
For the majority of people it really does not matter. I think society has shifted over the years and these questions jar most of us. We remember these conversations because they are so far left of field of how we view the world. These are sad people with small lives. I'm sure most of other their views on life are closed off - how much richer are we for not being this narrow minded!

All that being said, I wouldn't mind punching them when I receive this question.

I agree man it's just so saddening. Does make you want to hurt someone. I still get weird looks when im out with my nephew. I swear i feel like sometimes some people want to call the cops like i abducted a kid or something ugh. It's sad how the world still hasn't advanced in so many areas of life.