View Single Post
Old 02-23-2014, 03:17 AM   #38
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeavyDuty24 View Post
I hate people like that. I remember one time got into a heated argument on youtube one guy was saying people should stick to there own race i was saying if you love the person who cares what race they were. So many people thumbed my comments down and marked it as spam. Really made me sad and showed me what kind of world we are living in. It's a damn shame man. I have alot of mixed people in my family and we are all family ya know it does't matter.
This reminds me so much of my mother. She always claims not to be racist but says that whilst she thinks it is fine for people of different races to date and have relationships they shouldn't be allowed to marry and have kids because it 'isn't fair on the kids' to be mixed. I have asked her what she meant by that several times and it seems that because she is obsessed with race she assumes all mixed race people are miserable and mentally ill because they don't have any family or friends they can identify with. Because, you know, race is so important in family and friend relationships. She has also dated mixed race people who were perfectly happy and successful and met my mixed race friends who are, shockingly, perfectly normal human beings. I don't think I will ever be able to understand her ridiculous, effed up thinking and frankly I do think I ever want to.
loopytheone is offline   Reply With Quote