View Single Post
Old 02-23-2014, 09:23 PM   #47
superodalisque

superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmac View Post
Its kind of a cultural thing. Many white guys grow up thinking its rude to just walk up to a woman and hit on her. Not so in many minority neighborhoods. During my oldest daughter's teen years we lived in a predominantly black neighborhood. My daughter (a BBW) got hit on walking to and from school pretty much every day starting in the sixth grade. Kind of freaked her out a bit at first but she soon became very good at bantering with the guys on the corners.

Regarding the down low issue -- this is a problem. Have to admit I was one of those guys when I was young. Luckily I out grew it by my early twenties.
um white guys hit on me out of the blue all of the time. last time was just friday night. so i don't think it's true that they don't hit on women out of the blue at all.

Last edited by superodalisque; 02-23-2014 at 09:26 PM.
superodalisque is offline   Reply With Quote