View Single Post
Old 02-25-2014, 10:25 PM   #53
superodalisque

superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmac View Post
I believe the two women espousing the view that white guys only date fat women on the down low are from the midwest (PunkyGirl's from Ohio and I believe Fat and Proud is from the same general area). Their location may be playing a part. I've never lived in the midwest but I've heard many horror stories from fat women who have. I did live in the greater New York City area for a few years. When comparing NYC to west coast cities (SF, Portland, Seattle) its clear that fat women have a much easier time out west. Geography matters.
nope. those guys are just user dufuses. i've lived nearly all over the country and i've been dated absolutely out in the open everywhere i've ever been which is mainly up an down the east coast even though i have lived in the midwest and the southwest as well. it was only in the fat community, especially online that i learned there was even such a thing as a fat closet. if aguy actually likes you he'll take you out no matter how reticent he might be about what other people will say if he respects you.