View Single Post
Old 02-28-2014, 05:48 AM   #56
tonynyc
Slow Dance Aficionado

tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmac View Post
... When comparing NYC to west coast cities (SF, Portland, Seattle) its clear that fat women have a much easier time out west. Geography matters.
I'm curious to your conclusion and how does BBW on the west coast have it easier than those living in (NYC) or other east coast cities?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yakatori View Post
For example, lots of English people might have reservations about starting a relationship with a Mennonite. But, knowing that person had dated one or two English people in previous relationships might assuage some of those concerns. However, if that same person (Amish or Hutterite) had only dated English....would you really want to be someone's adult-rumspringa? I mean, I could see how that might not feel-right from a certain point of view.
True and one could throw in issues of personal experience- how comfortable are folks dealing with another group. The interesting thing about NYC is that one could only stay within the borders of their own neighborhood and have limited interactions with folks outside their group.

[SIGPIC]http://www.dimensionsmagazine.com/forums/image.php?u=841&type=sigpic&dateline=1258169105[/SIGPIC]
tonynyc is offline   Reply With Quote