View Single Post
Old 02-28-2014, 06:20 AM   #58
tonynyc
Slow Dance Aficionado

tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Orange Mage View Post
Lemme throw this one out there: Anecdotally, my experience is that fat women who are pear shaped DRASTICALLY prefer black men, and that black men in turn really really really like the pear-shaped fatties over other fat women. True? Or just a limited sample size on my part?
African American - Latino - Middle Eastern communities have an appreciation for BBW in general. Culturally less hang ups. I can say living in any bigger city (not only NYC) can give an "awareness" of folks up to a certain degree..

It is nice to see BBW, BHM, SSBBW and SSBHM who are proud of themselves and couldn't give a flying fuck what some stranger thinks.

Now regarding body types- I think there may have been an older DIMS thread that did a survey on this regardless of culture...

[SIGPIC]http://www.dimensionsmagazine.com/forums/image.php?u=841&type=sigpic&dateline=1258169105[/SIGPIC]
tonynyc is offline   Reply With Quote