View Single Post
Old 03-19-2014, 05:50 AM   #3
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I've never noticed it being popular. Also, there are other sites where there is more focus on feederism, where you might have a better chance of finding a connection in that regard? Although, if you lead with wanting an opportunity to feed, I think your opportunities will be pretty limited--I think there are probably far more people who would be happy to include some degree of feeding in an all around strong and healthy relationship than there are people who want to build their relationship around feederism.