View Single Post
Old 03-21-2014, 02:56 PM   #1530
JMCGB
Let me feed you

JMCGB is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJMCGB is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJMCGB is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJMCGB is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJMCGB is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJMCGB is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJMCGB is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJMCGB is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJMCGB is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJMCGB is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJMCGB is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by fat9276 View Post
Just some personal thoughts and opinions on eating, feederism, etc.

IC that I do not understand how feedees (especially ones who have websites, public forums) eat so much processed crap. Often times I see a title about eating an entire cake and think "oh that sounds so good, I bet the cake is amazingly beautiful and rich", only to see it is like an Entemann's or boring store bought cake and then feel utterly disappointed. To each his own, but for me, because it is such an (over) indulgent thing, I feel the food should be too. I would rather be baked and/or cooked for with very thought out and quality ingredients. For me, it adds to the whole excitement and pleasure of it.

Secondly, with the exception of chewing with my mouth closed and not like, spitting food everywhere or something, when it comes to using eating as a personal or shared with my partner pleasure, I like/prefer rather "impolite" eating. Truly stuffing it in my face, eating fast with a ravenous gusto... almost "can't get enough" fervor.
Ah... someone who knows how much better the indulgent treats are when they are made at home with quality ingredients. I pretty much agree with everything you stated B. Store bought things have a purpose but all the overly processed preservative laden goodies are just so boring. Thanks for sharing your opinion.