View Single Post
Old 03-21-2014, 05:40 PM   #1531
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fat9276 View Post
Just some personal thoughts and opinions on eating, feederism, etc.

IC that I do not understand how feedees (especially ones who have websites, public forums) eat so much processed crap. Often times I see a title about eating an entire cake and think "oh that sounds so good, I bet the cake is amazingly beautiful and rich", only to see it is like an Entemann's or boring store bought cake and then feel utterly disappointed. To each his own, but for me, because it is such an (over) indulgent thing, I feel the food should be too. I would rather be baked and/or cooked for with very thought out and quality ingredients. For me, it adds to the whole excitement and pleasure of it.

Secondly, with the exception of chewing with my mouth closed and not like, spitting food everywhere or something, when it comes to using eating as a personal or shared with my partner pleasure, I like/prefer rather "impolite" eating. Truly stuffing it in my face, eating fast with a ravenous gusto... almost "can't get enough" fervor.
Store bought cake tends to have that cheap sickly sweet teeth rotting buttercreme frosting. Give me a white chocolate ganache on a red velvet bundt anyday.

Last edited by Fuzzy; 03-21-2014 at 05:43 PM.
Fuzzy is offline   Reply With Quote