View Single Post
Old 03-25-2014, 09:12 PM   #18
KHayes666
Go away

KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yakatori View Post
What is that actually like? Just in that very simple & direct way you have of putting things. Is it at all a "guarded-scene?" Like the sufer-bank robbers you see in a movie like Point Break? Where, at least, you really need to able to throw a football pretty well.

Or more of a Country Club type of atmosphere, i.e. show up with a decent-looking shirt and pair of shoes and you can pretty much get away with anything?

What exactly are 'non-feedists' doing on Fantasy Feeder? Just trying to pick-up chicks? Or are there [I]poseurs[/I]?

No, its about about picking up chicks. Its that a select few of the moderators absolutely suck. Some of them are damn good but they're unfortunately off-set by the bad ones.

As for feederism being popular, just with anything, it needs to pick up steam. When I was in high school people protested when you used a gay joke but people said them anyway. Now its practically a hate crime when you say "Dude you're gay". If the gay rights community is where the civil rights movement was in 1966, maybe someday feederism will be more than just underground hush-hush.