View Single Post
Old 03-27-2014, 11:25 AM   #22
GamerGainerGirl
SSBBW in progress

GamerGainerGirl carries a lot of weight on this boardGamerGainerGirl carries a lot of weight on this boardGamerGainerGirl carries a lot of weight on this boardGamerGainerGirl carries a lot of weight on this boardGamerGainerGirl carries a lot of weight on this board

I am not sure I would go as far as to say Feederism itself would become a movement akin to Civil Rights, but the size acceptance movement I can see going that far in the future. With more and more people being bigger on average, as well as more super sized people popping up I think that it is bound to happen. As is weight is one of the hottest subjects.
Plus, "skinny" used to be a negative thing but it grew into not just being how some people naturally are, but what the main stream culture actually tells us to strive to be. I think fat is on the road to the same sort of fate. Being fat was much more taboo when my mother was a kid than it is now, and even more so when my grandpa or great grandpa would have been kids.

As far as finding someone to indulge your passions with, I definitely agree with Tad, it's very dangerous to seek out someone solely with idea in mind that they want to have a feeder. Unless you are looking for ONLY a feedee-feeder relationship it is very likely you two wont be compatible in other crucial areas :/ Which at first you might be okay with but in a long term relationship it would be a problem. I would suggest looking for people who have qualities you like, that are also open minded and have a clear love for food. If you discuss your desires in a non-threatening way there is a good chance that even if they don't quite understand they will hear you out and want to try it because it's something you care about. Drop hints right from the get go in subtle ways. "Hey you should really have dessert"
"I love it that you aren't afraid to eat! That's so attractive to me" (My fiance always used this one and it's my favorite haha. Society makes it seem like we are these big weirdos for not eating a salad on every date. Some positive reinforcement always is great)

Good luck!