View Single Post
Old 04-10-2014, 10:59 AM   #66
KHayes666
Go away

KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by superodalisque View Post
people always talk penises but the real reason some of my white gfs love to date black men is for no other reason than for the relief of being a man who isn't flying his freak flag so high ALL of the time. he can be freaky and have fetishes but generally it's not cool to always be treating fat women like a circus ride or a 4h club animal husbandry contestant.
I know you and I have been to bbw events and dances before but you must have missed some of the ones I went to where some of the black men behaved so stereotypically that the head of the NAACP would have put a gun to his head if he saw it.

Not all white men suck, not all black men suck. Some white men suck, some black men suck. More importantly, the stereotypical white and black men both suck.

For every "So darling, want to go for a ride in my Ferrari" girl rejects him "Fuck you then, I wasn't really into you anyway." There's a "Daaaaaaaayum baby u so fineeeee" girl rejects him *guy smacks his lips* sheeeeeeeet I was only playin, u mad ugly bish!"

and yes...I've seen and heard both.