View Single Post
Old 04-10-2014, 01:31 PM   #67
tonynyc
Slow Dance Aficionado

tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by superodalisque View Post
people always talk penises but the real reason some of my white gfs love to date black men is for no other reason than for the relief of being a man who isn't flying his freak flag so high ALL of the time. he can be freaky and have fetishes but generally it's not cool to always be treating fat women like a circus ride or a 4h club animal husbandry contestant.
so this is real reason - no ifs ands or butts...
by the way - how about women that are freaks . sometimes life brings you all types of folks

Quote:
Originally Posted by loopytheone View Post
I have to admit I don't like the way you are repeatedly making sweeping generalisations about all white guys. This isn't the first time you have done that in this thread. To play devil's advocate, if I turned your sentence around and said that the reason I/some/scarecrows like to date white men is because they don't 'fly their freak flag so high' or treat fat women 'like a circus ride or a 4h club animal husbandry contestant' then that would come off as prejudice and racist. I don't see that it is okay to make sweeping, offensive generalisations about all white guys any more than it is okay to make those sort of comments about all black guys or all asian guys or whatever. Just something for you to think about.

nothing much to think about - statements are what they are

[SIGPIC]http://www.dimensionsmagazine.com/forums/image.php?u=841&type=sigpic&dateline=1258169105[/SIGPIC]
tonynyc is offline   Reply With Quote