View Single Post
Old 04-10-2014, 08:56 PM   #71
superodalisque

superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.

it might sound prejudiced but i'm doing people a favor by telling them the truth like i would any friend. a lot of people soft peddle stuff because they're afraid they might lose guy friends who are like that or a chance at a guy. but i would think people would like to know what actually does get said. people can label it as racist if they want but this is what i have heard from a WHOLE LOT of women. anybody can say i'm lying if it makes them feel better. i just want to do somebody the favor of being completely honest for a change. i'm not sure i can be called prejudiced because of my personal racial make up and who i date but go right ahead lol.

i think for a lot of people it's easier to believe that some women prefer black men because of anything other than how they treat them. then they can continue on with the same habits and pretend that whatever it is is beyond their control to repair.
ignorance is bliss?

PS: i have never ever heard one black man say that he would leave a woman or not want her if she lost weight --not once. something to think about.

Last edited by superodalisque; 04-10-2014 at 09:02 PM.
superodalisque is offline   Reply With Quote